Worship Message Texts

I concluded my final interim pastorate in March 2016, so I am no longer preaching on a regular basis. I am available for pulpit supply and these sermon scripts and videos give a picture of my approach. For pulpit supply, I am happy to write new sermons targeted at specific concerns or needs of congregations, otherwise I will rework previous sermons based on the texts of the Revised Common Lectionary for that Sunday.

Friday, August 8, 2014

My next sermon will be for August 31

The script below is for my last sermon as Interim Pastor of First Christian Church, Odessa, TX. I will be taking a two Sunday break from preaching. August 31 I will begin as Interim Pastor for Highlands, Christian Church, Dallas, TX. I expect to resume posting sermon scripts then.

No comments:

Post a Comment