Worship Message Texts

I concluded my final interim pastorate in March 2016, so I am no longer preaching on a regular basis. I am available for pulpit supply and these sermon scripts and videos give a picture of my approach. For pulpit supply, I am happy to write new sermons targeted at specific concerns or needs of congregations, otherwise I will rework previous sermons based on the texts of the Revised Common Lectionary for that Sunday.

Friday, December 19, 2014

Christmas Choir Cantata at Highlands Christian Church

The message this Sunday (December 21) will be in the form of Highlands Christian Church's Christmas Choir Cantata. We meet at 11:00 am at 9949 McCree in Dallas. You are welcome. I will not be preaching, but you can come to this space Saturday 12-27 for the script of my sermon for the First Sunday of Chistmastide (12-28).

No comments:

Post a Comment